Stainless steel, Hastelloy C-276, Hastelloy C-22, Hastelloy C, Monel, Titanium, Mild steel, Rubber Lining, FRP Lining
1) Wet & Dry Mechanical Seals with metallic below.
2) Packed gland type stuffing box with antifriction Bearing.
1) Metallic Screens.
2) Multilayered Sintered wire mesh.
3) Filter cloth Natural or Synthetic fiber
1) A trouble free and easy maintenance Hydraulic system for up/down movement of shaft, bottom bed and open/close of discharge valve.
2) The discharge valve is specially designed for leak proof operation and automatic cake discharge.
3) Non-bolted quick detachable bottom designs facilitate easy cleaning, quick changing of filter media, recommended for various products processing. The bottom bed is trolley mounted for easy movement.
4) Limit Switches - to limit up and down movement of shaft, bottom bed and open/close of discharge valve.
5) Control Panel - Flame proof or as required. Complete PLC -HMI/SCADA based control panel can also be provided.
ANFD's are available in variants compatible with barrier isolation systems at the discharge. This allows handling of Cytotoxic/ Potent products with operator safety. Additionally, these can be combined with automatic packing systems further downline. Also lab scale ANFD models are available for R&D purposes.
Sterile application ANFD models with completely automated SIP/CIP & operation cycles, sintered cartridge filter media, metal to metal sealing are also available.
A specially designed quick openable discharge valve which allows much closer access to interior of machine for heel removal is also available
a) Super ‘C’ Bayonet
This design is similar to a TC clamp design but hydraulic operated. This facilitates easy and fast bottom bed detachment for filter cloth & product change over. This design is good for vacuum and very low pressure application
b) Teethed Bayonet
This desigTn has teethed body flanges, which are hydraulic operated and this is a ‘Positive Locking’ design. It facilitates easy and fast bottom bed detachment for filter cloth & product change over. This design is good for vacuum as well as high pressure applications.
Slurry is charged into filter preferably by gravity flow from reactor installed above the filter or by slurry pump. Vacuum is then applied in the filtrate receiver which is connected to the filtrate discharge nozzle.
Mother liquor is sucked through the filter bed and collected in the receiver, which is below the level of lower compartment of the filter, and slowly cake formation begins on the filter media. When most of the filtrate is sucked out, the cake is deposited on the filter bed.
If necessary, after first filtration, wash liquor can be sprayed on filter bed and cake can be reslurried by manipulation of agitator movement. Filtration can be then repeated. As many washing as necessary can be done till cake is free from all impurities and the quality is within acceptable limits.
Further with manipulation of stirrer movement, cake can be pressed and squeezed and some quantity of filtrate can be removed thereby. Final moisture content may be between 5% to 25% depending on the characteristic of solids in the slurry.
Drying: Filter Unit can be provided with limpet coils or jacket for heating of the vessel. In this process vacuum is applied on the top of the vessel through dust filter as well as on bottom of the vessel, which will accelerate the drying process. The slow movement of agitator helps faster drying. Vapors will be generated inside the filter which can be extracted and solvent recovery can be done by installing vapor condenser and receiver.
Cake Discharge : Specially designed ‘S’ type agitator blade peels, cuts & scraps cake & pushes it towards the periphery and finally expels through discharge outlet plunger valve. (Not necessary to open manhole, DV located just in level with the filter plate.)